I just gotta say I love y’all more’n my luggage.
There’s a big jar of honey roasted on my desk and a big jar of dry roasted in the freezer.
Noming for weeks.
Hippie dances forever.
There’s apple cider in the fridge and the weather is supposed to continue being nice. I think it’s been a long while since I’ve been so utterly happy with life.
The air was so full of wanting and it tasted so damn sweet.
1. I cannot, under any circumstances, stand blue cheese.
2. I rode horses competitively for 8 years.
3. I received a set of antique china for my 15th birthday.
4. I went to Cotillion, i.e. 7 years of etiquette and ballroom dancing classes.
5. I don’t like showing my parents my art work. I don’t know why, really.
6. My mother and I have a hard time getting along, but she understands my sense of style at a deeply intuitive level.
7. My Islamic Traditions professor is the best lecturer I have ever heard.
8. I write a lot. I keep journals. It helps me work through emotions as opposed to being the soulless autobot I am in my daily life.
9. I’m allergic to cats. They don’t make me sneeze, they make my eyes swell shut. It’s very attractive.
10. My family is very Southern.
11. I was born and raised in Polk County, Florida. My mother was born and raised in Polk County, Florida. If you’re from Florida, you’re probably shaking your head right now.
12. I secretly love to dance. But not well.
13. I also secretly am not as afraid of naked people as Shelby thinks.
14. I love breakfast food. But I only crave waffles and orange juice about twice a year.
15. I was either ranked 39th or 49th in my high school class. I can’t remember.
16. My school had like 2,000 students.
17. My pediatrician once (I think inadvertently) called me an “anorexic skank”. I was 18 and shouldn’t have even been going to a pediatrician but there you are.
18. I have chocolate cake.
19. I really need to take a shower.
20. If I drink too much whiskey, one of two things will happen. I will either get naked, or cry. But never both.
21. I live about 4 1/2 hours from my boyfriend.
22. My dad and I both have Ayn Rand bumper stickers on our cars.
23. I love cars and can talk at length about the Bugatti Veyron engine.
24. But, no, I don’t keep up with Formula One. (Forza Alonso! Helllll yeah Ferrari.)
25. I just HAPPENED to catch that bit about Fernando Alonso today. No, really. I promise.
26. I almost always order the same thing at Starbucks, hazelnut latte.
27. My eyes itch.
28. I have a cold.
29. Drayton gave me this cold.
30. I’m going to take a shower now.